1 - Introduction
Welcome to WasabiElectronics.com. These are the terms and conditions governing your access to and use of the website WasabiElectronics.com and its related sub-domains, sites, services, and tools (the “Site”). By accepting these terms and conditions (including the linked information herein), and by using the Site, you represent that you agree to comply with these terms and conditions WasabiElectronics.com (“we”, “us” or ” WasabiElectronics.com “) concerning your use of the Site (the “User Agreement”). This User Agreement is effective upon acceptance. If you do not agree to be bound by this User Agreement please do not access, register with, or use this Site.
WASABI ELECTRONICS maintains the https://www.wasabielectronics.com/ Website (“Site”).
We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) and sanctioned countries under the law of UAE’’
2 - Eligibility for Membership
WasabiElectronics.com wishes to ensure that its members are able to form legally binding contracts and further that minors do not purchase unsuitable content. Therefore membership of the Site is not available to persons under the age of 18 years. You represent that you are 18 years of age or over the age of 18 years before you become a member of the Site. Without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of WasabiElectronics.com under this User Agreement or at law, WasabiElectronics.com reserves the right to limit or withdraw access to the Site or the membership of any person if WasabiElectronics.com believes that person is under the age of 18 years. The Site is not available to persons whose membership has been suspended or withdrawn by WasabiElectronics.com. Further, if you are registering as a business entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind that entity to this User Agreement and that you and the business entity will comply with all applicable laws relating to online trading. No person or business entity may register as a member of the Site more than once.
3 - Your Account and Registration Obligations
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of, and restricting access to and use of, your account and password, and accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and password. You agree to immediately notify WasabiElectronics.com of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. In no event will WasabiElectronics.com be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or loss of profits, goodwill or damage whatsoever resulting from the disclosure of your username and/or password. You may not use another person’s account at any time, without the express permission of the account holder. You agree to reimburse WasabiElectronics.com for any improper, unauthorized or illegal use of your account by you or by any person obtaining access to the Site, services or otherwise by using your designated username and password, whether or not you authorized such access.
- You will provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by WasabiElectronics.com’s registration form (the “Registration Data”).
- You will not include:
- any of your contact details, including but not limited to email addresses, telephone numbers or other personal details
- the word “Wasabi” in your registration user ID.
- Your store name shall not include the word “Wasabi”.
- You will maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or if WasabiElectronics.com has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or not in accordance with this User Agreement, without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of WasabiElectronics.com under this User Agreement or at law, WasabiElectronics.com has the right to indefinitely suspend, limit or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership of the Site.
- WasabiElectronics.com may (in its sole discretion and at any time), make any inquiries it considers necessary (whether directly or through a third party), and request that you provide it with further information or documentation, including without limitation to verify your identity and/or ownership of your financial instruments. Without limiting the foregoing, if you are a business entity or registered on behalf of a business entity such information or documentation may include your trade license, other incorporation documents and/or documentation showing any person’s authority to act on your behalf. You agree to provide any information and/or documentation to WasabiElectronics.com upon such requests. You acknowledge and agree that if you do not, WasabiElectronics.com without liability may limit, suspend or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership of the Site. We also reserve the right to cancel unconfirmed / unverified accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time.
4 - Electronic Communications
You agree that we may communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. WasabiElectronics.com requires your agreement during the registration process to send you promotional emails to let you know about any new changes, features or promotional activities added to the Site. If, at any time, you decide that you do not wish to receive promotional emails, you can opt out of receiving such promotional emails by clicking on the link at the bottom of any promotional email.
5 - Amendments to this User Agreement & Wasabi Electronics Working mechanism
- issue you with a warning regarding the non-payment in question.
- temporarily or indefinitely suspend, limit or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership, if you fail to make the outstanding payment within 7 calendar days of WasabiElectronics.com issuing a warning to you.
- WasabiElectronics.com also reserves the right to take any necessary steps including legal action in case of non-payment of fees by you to WasabiElectronics.com
- WasabiElectronics.com may take any necessary steps it considers including without limitation legal action for recovery of the outstanding fees and/or any applicable taxes and charges.
6 - Your Information
7 - Use of the Site
- post Information or content or list items in an inappropriate category or areas on our Site.
- post items you do not have a right to link to or include.
- post items that are concurrently listed for sale on a website other than the Site.
- post Information that is (in our sole discretion) false, fraudulent, inaccurate, misleading, libelous, defamatory, slanderous, unlawfully threatening or would be reasonably considered to constitute harassment.
- post comments, questions or answers that are not factual in nature including without limitation make any racist comments, use profanity, abuse another user, disrespect another’s culture or make any other derogatory or inappropriate comments.
- post counterfeit or stolen items.
- post Information or items which infringe any third party’s intellectual property rights, other proprietary rights or right to privacy.
- post obscene Information or content, including but not limited to pornography or any representation which may (in our sole discretion) be considered indecent.
- post Information or content which may (in our sole discretion) constitute offensive or critical political content or content that is contrary to the public interest.
- post any Information or content or list items which may (in our sole discretion) be considered culturally or religiously offensive in any way.
- post any Information or content or list items which (in our sole discretion) may not be considered to be in compliance with general Islamic Shariah law, rules, morals, values, ethics and traditions.
- post Information or content or list items which may (in our sole discretion) threaten national security.
- post Information or content or list items which may (in our sole discretion) constitute or be considered to promote gambling.
- use “keyword spamming” or other inappropriate keywords for the purpose of gaining attention or diverting members to a listing.
- use contacts made by buying on the Site to solicit (including by email or otherwise) sales on other items directly and/or from another website.
- manipulate or attempt to manipulate the Site in any way including the prices of any item or services on the Site (either alone or in conjunction with other users).
- circumvent or manipulate our fee structure, the billing process, or fees owed to WasabiElectronics.com.
- take any action that may undermine the Site’s feedback and ratings systems including but not limited to the display, import or export of feedback information of the Site or use of such information for purposes unrelated to WasabiElectronics.com.
- transfer your Site account (including feedback) and username to another party without our consent.
- distribute or post spam, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes.
- distribute viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, Easter eggs or other computer programming technologies that may harm the Site, or the interests or property of the Site’s users.
- create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers.
- take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
- attempt to take over another user’s account or carry out any hacking or phishing of the Site or user accounts and related features.
- export or re-export any Site tools except in compliance with the export control laws of any relevant jurisdictions.
- copy, modify, or distribute any content from the Site or otherwise infringe the Site’s copyright material and/or trademarks in any way.
- violate any laws, rules, regulations, guidelines, third party rights or our policies.
- abuse WasabiElectronics.com’s Shipping Policy , Listing Policy , or any of WasabiElectronics.com’s other policies or terms and conditions posted & Updated on the Site from time to time.
- directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade in, attempt to trade in, or include descriptions or links to any of the following items:
- securities, including shares, bonds, debentures, or any other financial instruments or assets of any description.
- living or dead creatures and/or the whole or any part of any animal which has been kept or preserved by any means whether artificial or natural including rugs, skins, specimens of animals, antlers, horns, hair, feathers, nails, teeth, musk, eggs, nests, other animal products of any description the sale and purchase of which is prevented or restricted in any manner by applicable laws.
- weapons of any description.
- liquor, tobacco products, drugs, psychotropic substances, narcotics, intoxicants of any description, medicines, palliative/curative substances.
- religious items, including books, artifacts, etc. of any description or any other such item which is likely to affect the religious sentiments of any person.
- antiquities and art treasures as defined in applicable laws pertaining to antiquities and national treasures.
- used cellular phone SIM Cards.
- items that to your knowledge are defective, fake, damaged, false or misleading or that may through normal use harm another Site user’s interest or health.
- fresh food.
- non-transferable vouchers; and chemicals.
- services and advertising to other sites or companies.
- Programs and non- original laser discs or pirated, or any related pornographic videos and programs.
8 - You undertake, represent and warrant that:
- you are 18 years of age or over the age of 18 years.
- if you are a corporate representative, you have authority to bind the corporate entity.
- you will inform WasabiElectronics.com of any postings, items or transactions which appear to be in violation of this User Agreement.
- you shall comply with all applicable domestic and international laws and regulations regarding and relating to your use of the Site.
- information you provide on the Site shall be as accurate as reasonably possible.
- you will not disclose your contact details including but not limited to phone numbers, addresses, or email addresses anywhere on the Site including the feedback area, discussion forum or through any e-mail feature of the Site intended to bypass use of WasabiElectronics.com.
- you will not harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including but not limited to email addresses and other contact information.
- you will not disclose or publicize any personal information about users or otherwise access or use information about other users in a manner which (in our sole discretion) may constitute a breach of privacy and/or applicable laws.
9 – Copyright
All content included on the Site, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software, is the property and copyright work of either WasabiElectronics.com, its users, its content suppliers or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademarks, patents or other intellectual property rights and laws. The compilation of the content on the Site is the exclusive property and copyright of WasabiElectronics.com and is protected by copyright, trademarks, patents or other intellectual property rights and laws.
10 – Trademarks
” WasabiElectronics.com ” and related logos, and other words and logos on the Site are either unregistered trademarks or registered trademarks of WasabiElectronics.com and are protected by international trademark and other intellectual property rights and laws. WasabiElectronics.com’s trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not WasabiElectronics.com’s nor in any manner that disparages or discredits WasabiElectronics.com. All other trademarks not owned by WasabiElectronics.com that appear on the Site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by WasabiElectronics.com.
11 - Abusing WasabiElectronics.com
Please report problems of any kind or violations of this User Agreement to WasabiElectronics.com. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated, please notify WasabiElectronics.com. Without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of WasabiElectronics.com under this User Agreement or at law, WasabiElectronics.com may limit, suspend or withdraw a user’s access to the Site and/or a user’s membership of the Site or remove hosted content. Also WasabiElectronics.com can choose to take other technical and/or legal steps against users who create problems or possible legal liabilities of any kind, who infringe the intellectual property rights of third parties or who act inconsistently with this User Agreement or our policies.
12 - Undeliverable Items
WasabiElectronics.com and its affiliates shall have the right to discard, destroy, liquidate or auction and as it may deem appropriate any of the goods/Items within sixty (60) days after receipt by the Courier Company in the event of those goods/Items are being returned/undelivered from the Customers for any reason, provided that the Customers has been notified of the said return of the Items/Goods by email to his email address provided by the Customers and in the event that the Customers did not arrange for the pickup of the these returned items/goods. This clause shall be considered as an explicit authorization to WasabiElectronics.com to destroy and/or liquated any of the items/goods mentioned above and shall be without any objection from the Customers and without any liability to WasabiElectronics.com. Furthermore, WasabiElectronics.com is also authorized to deduct any fees or costs that might be incurred through the disposition and/or liquidation of the above which shall be claimed and/or deducted from the account of the Customers.
13 - Privacy
14 - Breach of User Agreement
- If you breach this User Agreement.
- If WasabiElectronics.com is unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide
- If WasabiElectronics.com believes (in its sole discretion) that your actions may cause legal liability for you, other users or WasabiElectronics.com.
15 - Providing Feedback
WasabiElectronics.com encourages buyers on the Site to provide feedback on each Item after the transaction has closed, as this helps all users know what it is like to deal with the said Item/website. Your feedback will be displayed along with your user ID on the Site. You cannot retract the feedback once you have left it. WasabiElectronics.com will not be responsible or liable in any way for the feedback that you post on the Site. You agree not to make comments that are not factual in nature including without limitation making any racist comments, using profanity, abusing another user, disrespecting another culture or any other derogatory or inappropriate comments. You further agree not to post feedback in order to solicit sales outside of the Site and not to display contact information of any person within any feedback. If you continuously receive negative feedback ratings, without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of WasabiElectronics.com under this User Agreement or at law, WasabiElectronics.com reserves the right to suspend, limit or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership of the Site.
You acknowledge and agree that your feedback consists of comments left by other users with whom you transact and a composite feedback number compiled by WasabiElectronics.co , and that together these convey your full user profile. As feedback ratings are not designed for any purpose other than for facilitating knowledge between the users, you agree that you shall not market or export your WasabiElectronics.com feedback rating in any venue other than on the Site. WasabiElectronics.com does not provide the technical ability to allow you to import feedback from other websites to the Site because a composite number, without the corresponding feedback does not reflect your true online reputation within our community.
16 - Withdrawal of Access and/or Membership
Without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of WasabiElectronics.com under this User Agreement or at law or otherwise, WasabiElectronics.com may limit, suspend or withdraw your membership and / or your access to the Site at any time, without notice, for any reason, including without limitation, breach of this User Agreement.
17 - No Warranty
WasabiElectronics.com provides the Site and its services on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or endorsement made and without any warranty or guarantee of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, compatibility, security, accuracy and non-infringement. WasabiElectronics.com makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of any content, information, software, text, graphics, links or communications provided on or through the use of the Site or that the operation of the Site will be error free and/or uninterrupted. WasabiElectronics.com makes no warranty that defects will be corrected or that the Site or its servers are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive. The nature of Internet communications means that this Site may be susceptible to data corruption, interception, non-availability and delays. The Site may also be unavailable from time to time due to repairs, maintenance or development work. You agree that WasabiElectronics.com has no obligation to provide support for the Site. You expressly agree that you use the Site at your own risk.
18 - Limitation of Liabilities
To the extent permitted by law, WasabiElectronics.com, its officers, employees, agents, affiliates and suppliers shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever whether direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary, including but not limited to, losses or damages for loss of profits, goodwill, business, opportunity, data or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site, its services or this User Agreement (however arising, including negligence or otherwise and whether or not WasabiElectronics.com has been advised of the possibility of such losses or damages).
If you are dissatisfied with the Site or any content or materials on it, your sole exclusive remedy is to discontinue your use of it. Further, you agree that any unauthorized use of the Site and its services as a result of your negligent act or omission would result in irreparable injury to WasabiElectronics.com and WasabiElectronics.com shall treat any such unauthorized use as subject to the terms and conditions of this User Agreement.
19 - Indemnity
You agree to indemnify and hold WasabiElectronics.com and its affiliates, officers, employees, agents and suppliers harmless from any and all claims, demands, actions, proceedings, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, expenses (including reasonable legal costs and expenses), howsoever suffered or incurred due to or arising out of your breach of this User Agreement, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
20 - Relationship and Notice
None of the provisions of this User Agreement shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or agency between you and WasabiElectronics.com and you shall have no authority to bind WasabiElectronics.com in any manner whatsoever.
Except as explicitly stated otherwise, any notices to WasabiElectronics.com from you shall be given by you by email to WasabiElectronics.com at [email protected] with a physical copy sent to us by mail or courier, such notice deemed given on confirmation of its receipt to you by WasabiElectronics.com by return email. Any notices to you from WasabiElectronics.com shall be given by notices posted on the Site or by email to the email address you provide to us during the registration process and shall be deemed to be received by you 48 hours after any such email is sent. Alternatively, we may give you notice by mail or prepaid shipping to the address provided to us during the registration process. In such case, notice shall be deemed given 7 days after the date of mailing.
21 - Transfer of Rights and Obligations
You hereby grant WasabiElectronics.com the right to, and irrevocably acknowledge and agree that WasabiElectronics.com may at any time, transfer all or any part of its rights, benefits, obligations or liabilities (whether express or assumed) under this User Agreement to any of its affiliates without requiring your further specific agreement. WasabiElectronics.com agrees to use all reasonable endeavors to provide notice to you of any transfer by way of a posting on the Site. You may not at any time, without the prior written consent of WasabiElectronics.com, transfer all or any part of your rights, benefits, obligations or liabilities (whether express or assumed) under this User Agreement without the prior written consent of WasabiElectronics.com
22 - General
United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
“We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED“
The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
If any clause of this User Agreement shall be deemed invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, such clause shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining clauses of this User Agreement. This User Agreement (as amended from time to time in accordance with the terms of this User Agreement) sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between you and WasabiElectronics.com with respect to the subject matter hereof.
No person who is not a party to this User Agreement shall have any right to enforce any term of this User Agreement. If this User Agreement is translated into any language other than Arabic, whether on the Site or otherwise, the Arabic text shall prevail.
23 - Governing Law
This User Agreement is governed by, and construed in accordance with, UAE law. This clause will survive any expiry or cancellation of this User Agreement for any reason any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
24 - Warranty legal terms and conditions
The warranty is valid only on the presence of serial Number of the product. WasabiElectronics.com reserves the right to refuse warranty if this information has been removed or changed after the original purchase of the product. Obligations are limited to repair of the defect or replacement the defective part or at its discretion replacement or refund according to market price of the product itself. Warranty repairs must be carried out by a WasabiElectronics.com Authorized Service Centre. Warranty cover will be void, even if a repair has been attempted by any unauthorized service center. WasabiElectronics.com shall not be liable for reimbursements, claims and damages that may result from the unauthorized repair of the product. Repair or replacement under the terms of this warranty does not provide right to extension or renewal of the warranty period. Repair or direct replacement of the product under the terms of this warranty may be full filled with functionally equivalent service exchange units. The warranty is not applicable to cases other than defects in material, design and workmanship.
The warranty does not cover the following:
Periodic checks, maintenance, repair and replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear, replacement of consumables such as batteries, light bulbs, fuses, antennas, headphones, microphones, cables and recording heads.
Abuse or misuse, including but not solely limited to the failure to use this product for its normal purposes or in accordance with WasabiElectronics.com’s instructions on usage and maintenance. Defects resulting from usage of the product in conjunction with accessories that are not approved by WasabiElectronics.com for use with this product.
Failure of the product arising from incorrect installation or use not consistent with the instructions and technical or safety standards prescribed in the product user manual. Accidents, Acts of God, lightning, water, fire, public disturbances, improper ventilation, voltage fluctuations or any cause beyond the control of WasabiElectronics.com.
Unauthorized modifications carried out to the product in order to comply with local or international technical standards in countries for which this WasabiElectronics.com product was not originally designed.
Damage of the battery caused by overcharging or failure to use in accordance with the specific instructions of core outlined in the product user manual. The serial number. on the product has been altered, deleted, removed or made illegible.
The batteries are charged by chargers other than those approved by Manufacturer. Any of the seals on the battery enclosure or cells are broken or show evidence of tampering.
This warranty is not transferable. This warranty will be the purchaser’s sole and exclusive remedy and neither WasabiElectronics.com nor its service centers listed in this warranty document shall be liable for any incidental or consequential damages or breach of any express or implied warranty of this product. DISCLAIMER: WasabiElectronics.com shall not be liable for the loss of any saved/stored data in products that are either repaired or replaced.