The flexible and economical SSD upgrade that’s backed by Corsair
Force Series LS features SATA 3 6GB/s support for optimal performance with the latest systems, and it’s backward compatible with SATA 1 and 2 for maximum compatibility. The thin 7mm height, low heat generation, and solid-state reliability make it ideal for everything from desktop PCs to the latest ultra-thin laptop
Compatible with SATA 2 3Gb/s
Haven’t yet moved to SATA 3? Like all Corsair components, Force Series LS SSDs are designed to last through several system upgrades. Adding a Force Series LS today means that you’ll still get fast and dependable storage performance now, and your SSD will be ready for your next upgrade.
7mm height for broad PC and laptop compatibility
Force Series LS has a height of 7mm, so it will fit into newer ultra-slim notebooks and laptops.
Force Series LS SSDs feature support for the Windows® 7 TRIM command. This allows them to store only the data they need and perform memory optimization to ensure the fastest possible write speeds.
Cool and quiet, with low power consumption
Traditional mechanical hard drives spin at thousands of revolutions per minute. This takes power, and generates noise and heat. Since SSDs have no moving parts, there’s no noise or vibration, and the lower power consumption helps keep things cool inside your PC.
Corsair SSD Toolbox
Corsair SSD Toolbox is our exclusive software for managing your Corsair solid state drive and maintaining its performance. It’s a free download for owners of Corsair SSDs, and it works under Windows XP, Windows 7, and Windows 8.
Contents and Specifications
- Force Series LS Solid-State Drive
- SATA 3 6Gb/s
- Backward compatible with SATA II and SATA I
- Microsoft® Windows® 7, Vista®, and XP; Macintosh OS X; Linux
- 2.5″ bay, or 3.5” bay with 2.5” drive support
- 7mm height for laptop and notebook compatibility
- Interface Type: SATA 6.0 Gb/s (SATA 3)
- Form Factor: 7mm high, 2.5 inch
- Max Sequential Read (ATTO): Up to 560MB/s
- Max Sequential Write (ATTO): Up to 535MB/s
- Operating Temperature: 0C to +70C
- Storage Temperature: -40C to +85C
- Operating Humidity: 90% RH (40° C)
- Storage Humidity: 93% RH (40° C)
- MTBF: 1 million hours