Affordable, large capacity SSD performance that’s faster than hard drives
Force LE solid-state drives incorporate the latest TLC NAND technology to provide affordable, large capacity performance that’s faster than hard drives. If you’ve been waiting to replace your mechanical hard drive with high-speed SSD, now it’s easier than ever to upgrade. You’ll enjoy faster startups and shutdowns and quicker application load times, and they’re available in a range of high capacity options for all your storage needs.
Large storage capacities
The Force Series LE line provides lots of storage to satisfy your everyday needs – work, play, create, and keep all your videos, music, documents and more.
Low power consumption with DEVSLP support
Force Series LE solid-state drives use dramatically less power than traditional hard drives, for better power efficiency for desktops and longer battery life for laptops.
Enhanced error correction
Protecting your data is essential. Force Series LE has built-in SmartECC™ and SmartRefresh™ technology for reliable data retention and error correction.
Static and dynamic wear-leveling with advanced garbage collection
Smart wear-leveling with fast and efficient data management improves drive lifespan, reliability, and performance.
Exclusive Corsair SSD Toolbox software
Owners of Force Series LE solid-state drives get access to Corsair SSD Toolbox, a powerful suite of tools for getting the most out of your SSD.
Contents and Specifications
- Force Series LE SSD
- SATA 3 6Gb/s
- Backward compatible with SATA II and SATA I
- Windows 7, Vista, and XP, Mac OS X, Linux
- 2.5″ or 3.5″ hard drive bay
- Form Factor: 7mm height, 2.5″
- Interface Type: SATA 6Gbps (SATA 3)
- Max Sequential Read (ATTO): Up to 550MB/s
- Max Sequential Write (ATTO): Up to 500MB/s
- Max Sequential Read (CDM): Up to 480MB/s
- Max Sequential Write (CDM): Up to 460MB/s
- Max Random Read QD32 (IOMeter): 65K IOPS
- Max Random Write QD32 (IOMeter): 25K IOPS
- DWPD (Drive Writes Per Day) : 0.23
- TBW (Total Bytes Written) : 30TB
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to +70°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- Operating Humidity: 90% RH (40° C)
- Storage Humidity: 93% RH (40° C)
- Shock: 500G
- Vibration: 20Hz~80Hz/1.52mm, 80Hz~2000Hz/20G